Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pilipinas Got Happy Feet!

The recently concluded Pilipinas Got Talent Season 2 has showed the diverse talents of the Pinoys from all over the world. Many flocked to auditions just to show what they got. But what really catched my attention was this brothers from Libona, Bukidnon. Their talent: tap dancing!

They were able to reach the grand finals! And the audience has expected them to win, including me. I voted for them. I like them a lot. Their talent is unique and very rare for two brothers to share the same passion. A passion that's difficult to do, i tried doing it. Hehehe.

Here is the video for their Finals perfomance:


I hope since this brothers has captured the heart of the millions of Pinoys, they will continue with their dreams and continue to love each other.

Marcelito Pomoy of Batangas emerged as the big winner, bringing home with him P2 million.

No comments: